Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back to Wal-Mart

Guess what? I am going back to work graveyard shift at Wal-Mart. The corporate world is sitting at a desk in front of a computer 8 hours a day, watching the clock. (not for me) I have too much ambition and energy to waist.

The positive side of working graveyard shift 10pm to 7am are as follows:
1. I dont miss work for dr, dentist appointments or court with the ex Kevin.
2. I have Friday and Saturday night off for enjoying the camping season with my family.
3. I get the bed all to my self during the day, with Libby.
4. The benefits are awesome with medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
5. The pay is $10.20 an hour, which after 90 days could go up by 60 cents:)

To my family and friends, who are very supportive ( I will be sleeping from 8am to 4pm Monday through Thursday. I miss you all very much and I will stay in touch when available.

Love Cindy

No comments: