Friday, February 29, 2008

Bad Back, My ovaries and my Appendix

Hey everyone,

Sorry I have not blogged for a while.

Bob has a back injury of two bulging discs with arthritis. He has not been to work in 3 weeks, cannot drive and is on very strong pain medication.

I have surgery on March 14th at 9:30 a.m. due to painful ovarian cysts that are rupturing every month and complications with my appendix. My surgery is at Littleton Hospital to remove my ovaries (both of them) and remove my appendix for no further issues of cysts. I have been put on birth control???? Not sure why, but the only result for the last week is my boobs are hurting:(

The kitchen remodel is almost complete. I will show pitcures after completion. We still have granite counter tops to place, plumbing and securing the kitchen sink and applying the decorative molding between the cabinets and ceiling.

Take care of you
Love Cindy

No comments: