Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Motorcycles, Cupcakes and Family

Hey everyone,

Guess what? Bob bought a new motorcycle due to the rising cost of gas. He bought a 2008 Kawasaki KLR 650 that is green, black and silver. This weekend Bob and I will be taking a motorcycle riding class at Fey Meyers and receive an endorsement for a motorcycle license. YEAH, me driving a motorcycle!!!! I am very excited to learn and I will proudly display on my drivers license the letter "M" :) Bob bought me a Harley Davidson helmet at a yard sale over the weekend to protect my head when riding!!!!

Tonight Tiffany is baking 48 cupcakes for a school science project. The house smells wonderful and we are having a great time. The project is dealing with temperature, time and how many. The cupcakes will be available at parent/teacher conferences tomorrow at Ken Caryl Middle School.

I had a wonderful visit with my son Tyler yesterday afternoon. I picked him up at 3:30pm and he stayed for dinner and hung out with Tiffany and his friends around the neighborhood. I would be very happy to spend every Tuesday afternoon with Tyler and have both my kids together just for one day every week.

I went to visit Grandpa Burt this morning at the Bear Creek Nursing home in Morrison. I told him that I love him to the moon and back and his response was "I love you morether" The nurses call him smiles because he is always smiling. I made sure that he had a couple drinks of water, adjusted his pillows and was able to get a heating pad for his legs from the nurses. Hopefully grandpa will come home soon after his therapy is over with. (grandpa cracked his femur after falling)

To my sister Coni with love: You are right and I am wrong with our previous conversations. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart and I cherish our sisterhood and relationship more than anything in the world. I smile because you are my sister, but I laugh because you cannot do anything about it:)

Love always
Cindy

No comments: